This position will work a large amount with PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Adobe Creative Suite. Responsible for graphics that need to be developed within a set of defined parameters. May use some word processing, spreadsheet documents, charts, graphs and other information sources in support of all projects received through Integreon North Dakota, for client work. May be responsible for electronic transfer and completion of all work given to them. There may be additional administrative responsibilities all in support of the requirements for document transfer and completion.
- formatting, completing, updating and editing investment documents and presentations and other graphic file formats received from the client, Leads, or other Managers.
- completing the client’s most complex projects, projects not previously attempted by Integreon and projects where good judgment and expanded technical expertise is required.
- possessing PowerPoint knowledge and be creative with their ability to prepare presentations in a final format.
- working with data in a presentation sense so that charts, graphs and other complex graphics can be created from the data provided.
- having the ability to be flexible in knowledge and application to other graphic related software may be requested as projects change.
- typing, reviewing or completing word processing, spreadsheet and database requests as assigned.
- consistently meeting quality and process standards and expectations as identified by the organization and specific to the projects received from the client.
- telephone and e-mail contact with clients as required or assigned by Project Lead.
- completing any non-graphic work as directed by leadership staff or member of management.
Personal Success Characteristics
- Must demonstrate an expert skill level in PowerPoint. Additional proficiency in Excel or Graphics software will be helpful.
- Must possess proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Software.
- Must be able to demonstrate expert level skill in using Microsoft Office suite of products for word processing, spreadsheet and database, as well as Adobe Acrobat.
- This position will need to have the ability to operate standard office equipment, such as telephones, personal computers, office machines and adding machines.
- This position must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints. This position will also need to maintain confidential information and work in a fast paced, dynamic and creative organization.
- This position must possess the ability to communicate effectively with employees and customers in a friendly, pleasant manner.
- This position requires skills of a detailed oriented, well-organized, self-motivated, problem solver who can work independently.
Previous Experience Requirements
Previous experience working with PowerPoint and Excel are required. Previous experience with other graphics software and Visio is also a plus.
The requirements for this position are an Associates Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of one year office related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted. Testing requirements will be maintained through Job Service of North Dakota and the minimum requirements for this position are efficiency in all Microsoft Office Products.
Associate Manager / Team Lead
Integreon - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard