Provide graphics support for SDDC personnel. contractual clients in accordance with the contract Performance Work Statement/Statement of Work. . (Note: This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of every duty and responsibility required.)
- Must possess an active D o D security clearance at the SECRET level.
- Will provide courteous customer service to the end-user community all times, either in person or over the phone.
- Must be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Provide design, layout, and graphics support using Microsoft Office 2000/XP Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Project), and Customer specified applications; i.e., Adobe Creative Suite software;, Corel Draw, , and/or other graphic packages.
- Prepare graphic products and incorporates various images to insure the departmental mission and message is depicted in the presentation.
- Products to include brochures, books, posters, signs, programs, business cards, etc
- Support development and updating of graphic products to improve quality and enhance usability of these documents.
- Responsible for integrating graphics generated with automated tools and delivery of documents to senior officials.
- Be familiar with various large format printing and lamation machines.
- Provide software development and support – specifically in the development of the bi-monthly “Translog” magazine and other brochures, fliers and graphic materials. This is not done in this office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Participate in Company marketing activities as required.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and customers.
- Read, understand and comply with most recent Contract/Task Order Statement of Work and Contract Deliverables.
- Submit Contract Deliverables (CDRL) reports to the PM within specified contract guidelines.
- Follow policies and procedures as described in corporate manuals and directives.
- Attend work each day during scheduled work hours unless on approved travel or time off.
- Perform occasional travel to contractor and customer sites, as required (see WORKING CONDITIONS below). Never did any of this.
- Work flexible hours, including occasional overtime.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Occasional travel within CONUS is required. Do not think this is applicable any longer.
- Work is performed indoors with some potential risks to safety and health hazards related to electronics.
Physical Skills And Abilities:
- Possess an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Graphics or Business.
- Three (3) years of progressively more responsible experience in providing product support
- If no degree, four (4) years of specific experience in performing the duties as listed above under the heading “General Functions”.
- Must have relevant applicable experience as related to the General Functions listed in this position description.
- Ability to respond quickly and effectively to uncertainty and constant changes in technology.
- Must be able to transport self to various facility sites, as required. If using own motor vehicle, must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Depending on the assignment may require ordinary, ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations.
- Requires the ability to manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10-50 pounds.
- Requires good hand-eye coordination; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and use a keyboard and mouse.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information.
RTGX, Inc. - 18 months ago