inVentiv Health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial realit y. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations. |
inVentiv Therapeutics Institute (iTI), a division of inVentiv Health partners with healthcare providers, practices and associations to raise awareness and educate patients to reach and maintain optimum health outcomes. inVentiv Recruitment Services , a division of inVentiv health, offers unparalleled Direct Placement and Project opportunities with our numerous clients for highly qualified Clinical Nurse Educators and Medical Science Li aisons. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals with our Clients.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS) role, a part of the Commercial team, is a position that is field based and is comprised of representatives reporting to a central manager. The CNS partners with their commercial team members, sales, marketing, managed markets, as well as their medical counterparts, MSLs and medical affairs. A CNS is bound by the product label for all promotional efforts. The CNS role creates a strategic access point with key customers focused on, but not limited to, the nursing segment and enhancing clinical care. The territory will cover MI, OH, IN, WV, KY and western PA.
- Represent specified Client products in the medical community for an assigned geographical area in accordance with Client direction and policy, focused on the nursing segment.
- Develops strong, long-term relationships with key nursing personnel in targeted accounts.
- Collaborate with Client counterparts for an assigned geographical area. Communicate and coordinate CNS efforts with local sales representatives, MSLs, RBD’s, Patient Advocacy, Market Access Managers, and other corporate support, as part of a collaborative team.
- Partner with key commercial and medical personnel to target customers and drive appropriate and compliant influence as it relates to Client products.
- In collaboration with commercial counterparts, identifies and accesses key customers to support and educate on Client products in assigned geography.
- Develops and executes geographical based strategic and tactical plans to meet customer and business needs.
- Build positive customer relationships with key nursing organizations, targeted accounts, state societies, and other identified key customers.
- Deliver presentations to nursing groups, societies and other pertinent venues.
- Work closely with marketing to identify and develop nursing specific tools to fulfill the needs of this customer.
- Maintain an open dialogue with key opinion leaders in the nursing arena and develop product champions for promoted products.
- Participates in developing, recruiting, training, and coaching the nursing promotional speakers bureau. Works with commercial counterparts to target and place these programs.
- Identify and communicate field issues, opportunities, and competitive activities through appropriate organizational venues.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings, training classes, seminars, conventions, and other business activities.
- Performs all administrative functions of the position.
- Other Duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree, RN required. OCN strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2+ years in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably oncology.
- Minimum of 3+ years of oncology experience
- Must live near a major airport
- Average of 60% overnight travel required
- Strong clinical expertise and ability to articulate and communicate complex information.
- Experience in working/leading cross-functional teams to coordinate and execute plans and projects.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the oncology market
- Experience in targeting, developing and maintaining a customer base
- Experience in building customer relationships with key nursing organizations, targeted accounts, state societies, and other identified key customers.
- Demonstrated customer literacy and the ability to interpret clinical and market data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and standard programs (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Demonstrates expert knowledge in related disease states and the ability to serve as a technical and clinical resource to the nursing community.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of FDA regulations on the promotion of pharmaceuticals and the reporting of adverse drug reactions.
- Established record of consistent achievement of goals and objectives
- Demonstrated track record of achieving/exceeding responsibilities, goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of the targeted geographical area preferred
Benefits : At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance;
- Competitive Compensation, Bonuses and Car Allowance
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday
- Complete Healthcare
- Matching 401k
- Dedicated Training and support
- Tuition Reimbursement and Referral Bonuses
- Other personalized quality of life conveniences
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce.
More than 50%