Global Dynamics, LLC is excited to have an open opportunity for an experienced Adult Psychiatrist (2 years minimum)
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY AT FORT BLISS, TEXAS
Must be able to pass Government Credentialing which includes a Minimum Background Investigation
Adult Psychiatrist will have the following minimum qualifications:
Hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of medicine and have completed psychiatric residency training program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education. Also must be board eligible or board certified in psychiatry. Possess a current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration Certificate, and a National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Possess board eligible or board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or other equal certifying body.
- Possess, at all times, a current unrestricted license to practice psychiatry in any of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allows for the independent practice of psychiatric services.
- Be able to meet credentials approval by the MTF Credentialing Committee and be granted privileges by the MTF Commander.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS). Such certification must be from the American Heart Association and state that it is specifically for “healthcare providers”.
- Each HCP shall have sufficient skills, knowledge and experience to perform the specific tasks (see paragraph 5 of this Performance Work Statement) listed for this specialty.
For more information please call 443 - 539 - 7930