Comtech LLC |
, a full-service information systems engineering and services provider, is seeking an experienced Greenplum Specialist with skills in EMC Greenplum Data Computing Appliance, Greenplum Database design and performance tuning, Greenplum-Informatica PowerExchange, and SAS Scoring Accelerator in Greenplum Database. Duties include:
General knowledge of basic office software such as MS Office Suite will be required as well as strong communications skills. In addition, you should have:
- Design and implement highly performing and highly scalable Java application that integrates with Business Rules Engine and Analytics tools.
- Analyze user requirements and proposed potential design solutions
- Understand and comply with development standards and SDLC to ensure consistency across the business
- Collaborate with Client SMEs
- Greenplum Database design and performance tuning skills
- Knowledge and work experience in Greenplum Data Computing Appliance 2
- Greenplum-Informatica PowerExchange Skills
- SAS Scoring Accelorator in Greenplum Database Skills
This position will require you to obtain and maintain an Agency clearance. US Citizenship or Green Card is required for consideration.
Comtech, LLC is a full-service information systems engineering and services provider located in Northern Virginia. Comtech delivers end-to-end solutions for business and government enterprise using state-of-the-art, cutting-edge products and best practices. Comtech's customer list includes federal and state government agencies as well as Fortune 500 and medium-size enterprises in industries such as technology, healthcare, financial and defense. The Comtech team includes engineers and specialists with a diverse background in deploying comprehensive IT solutions, including needs assessment, implementation, system training, and management. Comtech LLC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/D/V.