Job Summary: As part of our Grocery Department, this position provides customers with outstanding service, communicates product information, and helps with the maintenance and display of products within the department.
Specific Job Duties:
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Maintains high-quality standards in product presentation.
- Executes Grocery Department merchandising and displays.
- Readily participates in product promotions and focuses.
- Promptly discards any products that do not meet HACCP and Department of Health standards, or appear less than presentable under Metropolitan Market’s quality expectations.
Skills Required / Qualifications:
- Provides outstanding customer service and readily communicates product information to increase sales and best service customers.
- Participates in quarterly physical inventories and practices inventory control.
- Prevents internal and external loss.
- Demonstrates dependability and flexibility; meets attendance requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Grocery Manager and/or Store Director team.
Candidates will be selected from applicants having the best combination of the following qualifications:
It is the policy of Food Markets Northwest, Inc. d.b.a. Metropolitan Market and its members to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, age, genetic information, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or any other bases protected under applicable local, state, or federal law.
- Proven success as a team member; demonstrates an exceptional work ethic.
- Demonstrates a high-level of self-motivation; takes initiative.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to positively affect sales generation.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Metropolitan Market - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard