Position: Object-Oriented Developer ~ Java, Groovy, Grails |
Location: San Mateo, CA
Salary: Open and flexible depending on experience
Experience: 5+ years
Education: BS/MS CS or related field
The company: SaaS Markets. We are setting the pace for the rapidly
emerging markets of creating App Stores for small and medium sized
businesses shopping for SaaS applications and the creation of
enterprise app stores. We are building a SaaS platform to support the
rapid growth that we are experiencing in this marketplace.
We are looking for experienced developers who can come in and take
ownership of significant portions of the system and hit the ground running!
You will write elegant, maintainable, reusable code in Groovy, Grails and
Java. We are creating a new platform to support large scale, multi-tenanted
applications and need expertise in building out the framework and APIs
to support an evolving set of customer needs.
Strong skills in Groovy/Grails, XML/JSON REST use and development, Web services
- Strong skills in Java programming, Java design patterns and server side Java
- Experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate, JPA
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming
- Caching (memcached, ehcache, etc)
- Relational Databases (Postgres, MySQL, etc)
- Cloud based Linux servers as deployment environment
- Experience building software that ’s successfully deployed and running at scale.
quotbig dataquot analysis NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc) Understanding (and love) of Git Proponent of Agile methodologies and experience with Scrum How to Apply: Applications without cover letters will not be considered. We need people who can communicate in code and in English. Write whatever you like, but we°d prefer it if you could explain why you are excited to join a startup and/or tell us about something that you°ve done that you are particularly proud of. We are an equal opportunity employer. Local SF Bay Area candidates only. Principals only - no recruiters/agencies.