The Ground Instructor reports to the Manager of Training and is responsible for conducting ground training classes.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Must have aviation related stand-up classroom experience beyond the occasional private pilot ground school. You must be willing to travel to other locations for training sessions. You will be required to host weekend and evening training classes as scheduled. Starting salary is $35k.
- Duties include courseware development and teaching in all phases of our Ground School program.
- Prepare classroom environment to facilitate maximum learning.
- Conduct training classes.
- Prepare lesson plans and visual aids to support instruction
- Develop tests that measure student's learning retention.
- Maintain current manuals and reference materials.
- Prepare course completion forms on assigned students.
- Participate in CrewQual audits/entries as required.
- Assist with the change, development, and implementation of current and new training programs.
- Accomplish special projects and other duties that may be assigned by the Manager of Training.
Health/Vision/Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short term disability, 401(k) and Travel benefits.
Republic Airways - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...