Analyze the operational performance of the division through the creation of various reports and analysis in partnership with department managers. Develop an understanding of each departments work and responsibilities (ULD Control, Fleet Management, GSE And UGSE Maintenance, Charter Operations Support (Passenger And Cargo), Ground Handling, Catering, Quality Audit And Compliance, Facilities And Shared Services, Training, Standards, Special Loads, Loadmaster Control) and the key performance indicators for those workflows. Responsibilities include the following: |
- Develop consensus within ground operations leadership of the basic reporting requirements.
- Create and refine various reports and analysis capable of succinctly illustrating operational performance.
- Work with other departments, vendors, or customers to insure adequate data feeds are available from existing or future sources.
- Support the automated publication and distribution of work product to various department, stations, and divisional managers.
- Create ad hoc operational reports for special projects or initiatives.
- Preferred BA/BS with related analytical concentration.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications, especially Excel and Access.
- Proficiency in enterprise reporting tools including Excelcius, AIMS, and Cognos.
- Advanced aptitude in problem solving, including the ability to logically structure an appropriate analytical framework.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Previous analytical experience and knowledge of airline operations preferred.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlas Air, Inc. - 17 months ago