A client at Sea-tac airport is seeking qualifed mechanics for a fleet of Ground Support Equipment.
1. Maintain motorized and non-motorized in safe operational condition
2. Comply and implement all safety policies and standards at work
3. Perform work on vehicle/equipment in accordance with the applicable approved established procedure, methods, and regulations.
4. Prepare, process and file required documentation related to work performed.
1. Valid driver's license
2. Must have the ability to read and understand wiring diagram and schematic
3. Must have ability to troubleshoot
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by...