A client at Sea-tac airport is seeking qualifed mechanics for a fleet of Ground Support Equipment.
1. Maintain motorized and non-motorized in safe operational condition
2. Comply and implement all safety policies and standards at work
3. Perform work on vehicle/equipment in accordance with the applicable approved established procedure, methods, and regulations.
4. Prepare, process and file required documentation related to work performed.
1. Valid driver's license
2. Must have the ability to read and understand wiring diagram and schematic
3. Must have ability to troubleshoot
Aerotek - 19 months ago
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...