Space Systems/Loral is the leading provider of commercial satellites worldwide. At the forefront of the aerospace industry, we build some of the world’s most powerful and complex satellites and spacecraft systems. We create innovative solutions to meet our customers growing communications needs, including direct-to-home television, satellite radio, broadband internet services, mobile and emergency communications, and weather forecasting. We support commercial and government customers around the world, including SiriusXM Radio, DIRECTV, Dish Network, and the U.S. Government.
The company’s reputation as a world leader is the result of its unparalleled commitment to performance and reliability, combining today’s advanced technologies with space-proven heritage designs. Hundreds of millions of people depend on Space Systems/Loral-built satellites every day. A career with SS/L could shape your future in ways that you've never imagined.
Space Systems/Loral has export control and security issues that require attention to the citizenship status of every individual who performs work on its behalf. All jobs at Space Systems/Loral require that the employee either be a United States Citizen, Permanent Resident of the United States, an Asylee, or a Refugee. Space Systems/Loral is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ground Systems Associate Engineer – Provides Ground Systems Engineering support with focus on development of automated procedures, including authoring and validation.
- Participate in the design and authoring of automated procedures in customers' RTS native language
- Follows standard practices to develop validation test plans
- Participates in the validation and review of automated procedures
- Follows standard design process in developing documentation for review by more senior engineers
- Supports interface meetings with customers led by senior members of the section
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Supports organizational development activities and participates in initiatives to improve organizational efficiency.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Able to follow existing processes and standards
- Capable of muli-tasking
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software applications
- Has a fundamental understanding of coding languages
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in engineering, mathematics, computer science or a related field
Space Systems - 23 months ago