The LPC groundskeeper is a valuable member to the on-site management team. They are responsible for the overall upkeep of the exterior image. Depending on the size and age of the community, the position consists of a variety of duties. The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as groundskeeper:
Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs on a regular basis.
All other duties will be assigned according to their urgency, including but not limited to the following:
- Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds,
- Keep mail rooms clean--pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
- Replace all first floor window screens upon request.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Perform light painting duties as directed.
- Assist the Lead Service Manager or Service Technician as requested.
Lincoln Property Company - 19 months ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...