1. General maintenance of greenhouse plants and compound perimeter - watering, fertilize ring, weeding and pest control.
2. Planting, seeding and propogation of plants, trees and shrubs.
3. Ordering of plants and plant materials for grounds and greenhouse.
4. Landscape design and planning.
5. Fertilization, weed and pest control of the flowers, trees, shrubs and lawns of the resort.
Assists in supervises the Grounds crew.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in Horticulture or related field preferred; and 2 years work experience in related field. At least 2 years experience in Horticulture and at least 1 year in greenhouse operation.
The Grove Park Inn - 2 years ago