The position involves performing ongoing maintenance of Wildwood’s buildings, grounds, and other facilities by performing the following duties:
• Cuts grass and trim weeds on organization's property.
• Digs flower beds and plants flowers.
• Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing,
dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
• Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
• Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
• Operates lawn tractor with front-end loader.
• Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
- 2 years ago - save job