Wildwood Programs is looking for an individual to work in facilities as Grounds Keeper for the summer.
dusting,sweeping, and mopping.
- Cuts grass and trim weeds on organization's property.
- Digs flower beds and plants flowers.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing,
Qualifications: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to sixmonths related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Operates lawn tractor with front-end loader.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical
of education and experience.A valid New York State Driver's License and ability to drive anddriving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
- 2 years ago - save job