Wildwood Programs is looking for an individual to work in facilities as Grounds Keeper for the summer.
dusting,sweeping, and mopping.
- Cuts grass and trim weeds on organization's property.
- Digs flower beds and plants flowers.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including buffing,
Qualifications: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to sixmonths related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim.
- Operates lawn tractor with front-end loader.
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical
of education and experience.A valid New York State Driver's License and ability to drive anddriving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard