We are seeking a full time year-round Superintendent of Grounds for an area apartment community in Albany County.
Applicant must have extensive experience and landscaping skills that must include both the planning and the doing of the following:
General maintenance skills are required for working over the winter months and for site requirements thoughout the year. These skills embrace electrrical, plumbing, HVAC and carpentry on a "handyman" level of expertise.
- Pruning of all varieties of trees and plants
- Felling trees
- Fertilizing, Grassing, Mulching, Mowing
- Plant bed care
- Snow plowing
- Pesticide license a plus
- Small backhoe operation for grading, ditching, drain pipe
- Equipment repair
This is an immediate opening
- Supervision and training of 3-4 staff
- Computer literate - Outlook and Word a minimum
- This position reports to the Site Superintendent
Competitive salary with benefits to include accrued time off, health, dental, 401K, flexible spending accounts, etc.
RegionalHelpWanted.com - 16 months ago