The Groundskeeper will perform general landscape maintenance including: mowing, edging, trimming, pruning, raking, planting, watering, and weeding turf, trees, shrubs and flowers on campus. The Groundskeeper will also clean streets, sidewalks, loading docks, and parking lots.
No formal education
Related landscaping/grounds work maintenance experience.
Education may not be substituted for the experience requirement.
Other Skills Required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to follow basic instructions in manual work.
- Must be able to work safely using hand tools and operating small equipment.
- Basic knowledge of standard landscape maintenance practices.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
Rice University - 13 months ago
You have to be as wise as an owl to attend Rice University, and have really good SAT scores. Often referred to as the "Ivy League of...