The Groundskeeper will perform general landscape maintenance including: mowing, edging, trimming, pruning, raking, planting, watering, and weeding turf, trees, shrubs and flowers on campus. The Groundskeeper will also clean streets, sidewalks, loading docks, and parking lots.
No formal education
Related landscaping/grounds work maintenance experience.
Education may not be substituted for the experience requirement.
Other Skills Required
- Must be able to speak, read and write English.
- Must be able to follow basic instructions in manual work.
- Must be able to work safely using hand tools and operating small equipment.
- Basic knowledge of standard landscape maintenance practices.
- Must have good manual dexterity.
You have to be as wise as an owl to attend Rice University, and have really good SAT scores. Often referred to as the "Ivy League of...