Perform duties to maintain grounds and amenity areas of assigned property in condition that meets established safety and aesthetic standards, working within the limits of prescribed routines, methods and procedures.
1. Work from check lists, service requests, prescribed routines, and instructions.
2. Pick up trash, empty trash bins, and replace trash bags. Move trash to compactor and clean, pressure wash, and sanitize compactor and immediate area.
3. Blow, sweep, pressure wash, and clean sides of buildings, stairs, and breeze ways. Clean light globes, remove cobwebs, and otherwise ensure the cleanliness of building exteriors and areas around and between buildings. Pressure wash building walls, breeze ways, sidewalks, and other assigned areas.
4. Remove snow accumulations from driveways, parking lots, walkways, breeze ways, stairs, and other common grounds areas. Spread salt or prescribed product to melt ice as required and take other standard precautions to keep grounds safe and functional.
5. Clean and scrub pool and deck surfaces, and remove debris. Check water and
treat with prescribed chemicals under supervision or as certified to ensure that pool
water characteristics are in compliance with prescribed standards.
6. Rake recreation areas and straighten signs and poles. Paint signs, speed bumps, street markings, and other miscellaneous areas as assigned. Test irrigation systems and make routine repairs as required.
7. Assist to move appliances into and from apartments and to remove discarded
personal belongings and trash left in vacated apartment homes. Make keys as
directed by supervisor.
8. Observe property grounds and notify supervisor of safety hazards, property
damage or unsightly conditions on grounds. Notify supervisor of the need to
replenish materials and supplies when low. Store and maintain supplies and
materials in keeping with procedures and standards.
Simple reference use of lists, service requests, MSDS sheets, and instructions, where
interpretation is required. Duties require knowledge equivalent to basic high school or
GED education. Good command of English language.
Over two and up to three months required to be fully familiar with work routines.
Concord Management Ltd. - 2 years ago