We are looking for an experienced groundskeeper to perform routine functions of the community in and around assigned areas. In this position you will perform general maintenance duties and repairs and report to maintenance or the maintenance supervisor.
In this position your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining grounds and common areas.
• Performing general maintenance.
• Keeping up to date on company policies and regulatory compliance.
• Assisting in non-routine maintenance activities as requests by supervisor.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Vocational education and training in the trades preferred.
• Current state's drivers license.
• Ability to work with trade tools.
• Detail oriented and meticulous.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 23 months ago