The grounds of an MAA community provide prospective residents with their first impression of the property. The grounds also provide current residents with a feeling of pride when returning home. Come and be a part of the MAA team as a Groundskeeper and be responsible for maintaining the beautiful community grounds. The Groundskeeper works under the supervision of the Community Leader and/or the Lead Service Technician. The primary duty is to maintain the grounds of the assigned community, to maintain cleanliness outside each building and the grounds surrounding each building, maintain a uniform landscaped look by picking up all debris around buildings and through breezeways of buildings and raking back mulch from buildings.
All MAA associates must successfully clear a background investigation to include but may not be limited to: criminal background check, pre-employment drug screening and an employment verification process. Weekend and after hours work may be required.
At MAA, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off and increased discounts on insurance premiums. Here are just a few of the benefits MAA offers:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Apartment Discount
- Holidays, Sick and Paid Time Off
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- MAA Sons & Daughters Scholarship Fund
- Adoption Reimbursement
No experience required although experience as a Groundskeeper is a plus.
- Ability to follow instructions (verbal and written).
- Skilled in the use of basic landscape and related gardening tools.
- Ability to perform difficult physical labor and lift objects up to or above 50lbs.
MAA - 14 months ago
We believe it is only through our greatest asset, our associates, that we transform properties into communities, and apartments into homes....