Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position:
City: Carrollton State: GA ZipCode: 30117
Title of Position: Groundskeeper
Statement of the Job: The Groundskeeper is responsible for performing cleaning and maintenance functions at his/her property in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this position is to help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
The Groundskeeper reports to the Superintendent of the property.
• Receives each day's assigned work from the Superintendent on a weekly work schedule.
• Completes a daily work slip as special work orders are assigned and finished, and provides the slip to the Superintendent at the end of each day.
• Performs such functions as planting, fertilizing and watering flowers; edging and weeding flower beds; installing bark mulch; and pruning shrubs.
• Waters the grass, and moves hoses around the property.
• Cuts the grass.
• When assigned to do so, uses and performs preventive maintenance on grounds equipment such as trimmers, edgers, and lawn mowers.
• Keeps the grounds clean by picking up papers, emptying outside trash receptacles, and sweeping the parking lots.
• Receives training as needed with regard to the best methods of fulfilling his/her responsibilities in order to satisfy company standards.
• Performs assigned indoor work during inclement weather and at other times when assigned.
• Represents himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees.
• Wears the prescribed company uniform at all times during working hours.
• Responsible for wearing his/her company identification at all times while at work.
• Performs special assignments as needed, or as requested by the Superintendent, Assistant Manager, or Property Manager.
• Executes such other responsibilities as determined by the Superintendent.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST (12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. Lunch Hours)
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 9 months ago
- 20 hours ago
Concord Management Ltd.
Concord Management Ltd.
- 30+ days ago