Management Supervisor (Direct Marketing)
Account: Frontier Communications
The Management Supervisor is responsible for the overall leadership of a specified client relationships/businesses including the development of strategic plans, overseeing the execution of plans and program elements, and financial management.
The Management Supervisor is responsible for profitably building the business on which he/she works, by identifying new project and business opportunities.
- The Management Supervisor is expected to lead the business independently, from the highest level of strategic planning to the execution and implementation of those marketing plans.
- The Management Supervisor strives to add value to the client’s business, thereby making himself/herself an invaluable member/partner of the client’s business team.
- The Management Supervisoris the team leader, responsible for motivating his/her team, addressing areas of need, and ensuring the highest possible quality of work generated by the team.
The responsibilities for the Management Supervisor fall into the following categories:
o Ensure service levels and tactics are keeping with strategic goals
- Collaboration and Consultation
- Know your client. Work collaboratively with them and their agencies to ensure the best strategies and integrated plans possible.
- Lead your client. Constantly educate your client in the areas of promotional, digital and shopper marketing. Provide a point of view and recommendation on a plan/course of action. Be a go-to source for advice and council.
- Extend your client relationships. Understand the D.L. Ryan Companies’ core competencies to cross sell and expand Ryan’s sphere of influence within the client organization.
- Account Leadership
- Develop annual account plans for all assigned accounts
- Formulate account specific service tactics, utilizing team orientation in support of the account plan
- Direct the team’s account service effort
o Monitor and direct expansion of management relationships
o Develop the account relationships for long-term association
o Write or direct the writing of creative options and/or execution plans
- Service accounts personally and directly, updating and including the Managing Director when appropriate
- Acquire client assignments. Define, clarify and focus direction.
- Lead the development of any long-term account or related industry strategy
- Add value, expertise and knowledge
- Look to develop client relationships at the senior level
- Proactively grow client business
- Project Direction
- Lead agency team to flawless execution
- Communicate the client request to the appropriate agency departments and individuals. Develop a close and effective working relationship with the creative and production teams.
- Define and communicate timing and budget
- Ensure high levels of accuracy across all aspects of the business
- Shape concepts into programs
o Coordinate creative efforts
- Participate in all assigned account presentations
- Follow-up and where needed, act directly to ensure client satisfaction
- Provide continuous contact communication with the client, across appropriate levels, as well as with internal management
CatapultRPM was created in 2012 as the fusion of two leading marketing services agencies delivering today's most advanced solutions to drive transactions. Focused on today’s “Always on” shopper, CatapultRPM’s approach makes us uniquely able to connect consumers, brands, retailers and shoppers wherever and whenever they want to buy. With nine locations throughout the U.S. in the markets where America’s top retailers are headquartered, we know the retail space and how to engage with consumers and shoppers throughout the path to purchase like nobody else. Yes, we create innovative stuff like mobile apps, social campaigns, augmented reality campaigns, and award-winning sites, but only as part of a measurable communication campaign developed to achieve our clients' unique marketing goals. If you are a high achiever with a passion for excellence and the creative skills to deliver cutting edge ideas then we should talk, and you should check us out at www.catapultrpm.com .
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of six years of Marketing Services or Ad Agency experience.
- The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various programs launched. Possess strong strategic planning, project management, communication and execution skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing
- The ability to drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get various strategies implemented
- The ability to interface and communicate with the client
- The ability to meet or exceed client expectations in the area of account management, industry/category/brand knowledge with a good understanding of industry channels and market conditions
- Should have high standards, a strong work ethic and be able to function autonomously, while retaining team membership and spirit.
- Thorough and accurate communication ability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with strong organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
CatapultRPM is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any individual, employee, or application for employment on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local law.
CatapultRPM - 8 months ago