What does the Group Account Director do?
The Group Account Director provides senior level leadership and guidance for multiple accounts. Shares responsibility for client retention by maintaining senior level relationships and driving strategy for digital and integrated marketing efforts. Identifies opportunities for clients that drive their brands. Responsible for meeting the campaigns’ financial impact on budget, target goals and objectives for both the client and for Intouch. Lead in the development internally, and with agency partners, of the integrated solutions offered from Intouch through research, analytical metrics and strategic insight. Particpates and often leads new business efforts.The Account Staff team works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and analyze their digital marketing campaigns. The roles interact with our clients on a daily basis and are responsible for building and maintaining a strong partner relationship and are the key contributor for the client’s day-to-day issues and projects. The Account Staff works closely with each of the internal departments at Intouch including project management, business systems analysis, creative, analytics, social media, design and development requiring experience with managing projects, timelines, cost and tight deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree required; Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications;
- Approx. 10 – 15 years of agency, digital and pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Able to maintain revenue results from developed strategic marketing campaigns
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Leader to cross functional project teams across the organization
- Negotiate contract and work assignments
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions internally with Intouch and externally with clients
- Strong and applied understanding of digital development and processes
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Travel required
When you go to work each day, do you want to feel like you’re making a difference?
At Intouch Solutions, we are constantly...