Menlo Park, CA
University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) has an exciting opportunity for a Group Administrator who will be responsible for the overall management of the South Bay and Peninsula medical practices of University Medical Group (UMG). UHA is a medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Health Care.
The Group Administrator will oversee general operations and be responsible for meeting/exceeding organizational, divisional and financial goals; Lean process improvement, communications with management, staff and physicians/ providers, and implementation of UHA and UMG initiatives. He/she will also be involved in strategic planning and the development of policies and procedures. He/she will serve as a member of UHA’s Leadership Team and collaborate with UHA teams to provide services to UMG and ensure operational effectiveness. This is a key position for UHA and UMG which requires significant experience in medical clinic administration, LEAN process improvement and patient experience programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Valid California license as a Registered Nurse (RN) preferred
- 7 years of medical practice administration or healthcare delivery systems experience in an ambulatory care, medical group or medical foundation environment
- Lean/Quality Improvement and patient satisfaction (i.e., Press Ganey) experience
- Knowledge of healthcare operations including compliance and requirements, finance, reimbursement models, quality metrics and programs, and human resources
- Strong decision maker who is able to inspire, motivate and engage teamsProven operations leader with strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to establish credibility and collaborative relationships in working with employees and physicians/providers
- Experience with physician office management software and electronic medical records (EMR) system; EPIC is highly preferred
- Experience working strategically to operationalize new processes and systems in partnership with employees and physicians/providers
Please submit your resume and cover letter to UHACareers@uhahealth.org and include “Group Administrator” in the subject line.
University HealthCare Alliance - 4 months ago