Our Group Events department is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our growing team! The Group Events Customer Service Representative supports our Brewery Restaurant banquet and group event customers through a quality, professional call relationship process. This position is the first contact with potential new business opportunities, and will partner with the Group Events team in addition to the Brewery Restaurant management teams to develop, maintain and create customer relationships.
Essential Functions & Duties
- Answers all phone calls immediately and responds to voicemails and email requests within the same business day with the primary purpose of serving the account and selling new business.
- Retrieves all necessary information from the customer to establish the event in our system and provides them with all applicable information regarding the event.
- Enters and audits all group events customer prospects into the ACT database and updates as necessary.
- Sets-up all accounts in accordance with the account establishment procedures, auditing them on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
- Schedules and conducts all customer contact calls using the ACT database system to track all activities for group events customers.
- Provides all Group Events customers with any information they may be seeking regarding event functions.
- Creates, processes and edits all Restaurant Event Orders (REOs) and Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) for customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Follows up with the customer upon the completion of the event to ensure fulfillment based on the customer requirements.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, utilizing ref. code GE513.
- High School Diploma or equivalent educational experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Great Plains, and ACT applications preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and comfortable working with all levels within the organization.
- Possesses outstanding customer service skills and phone skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor.
- Possesses proactive problem solving abilities.