Group Leader, Incoming Inspection – |
Belimo is a growth oriented global company committed to its products and the people who drive its success. Belimo is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of damper actuators and control valve assemblies used in commercial HVAC systems.
The Group Leader, Incoming Inspection is responsible for testing the incoming goods according to the provisions of the inspection plan and organizational instructions.
The objectives of this position are fully integrated to the objectives of the Company’s Mission and Values. It is the responsibility of all employees to perform their duties in accordance with Company Policy.
The Group Leader, Incoming Inspection is responsible for leading Incoming Inspection and reporting directly to MTS Production Supervisor. The Group Leader, Incoming Inspection bears full responsibility for agreed upon goals and objectives.
· Test (using special measurements) the incoming goods according to the provisions of the inspection plan and organized instructions.
· Communicate information on failed product inspections to responsible departments
· Document all Test reports as indicated via SAP and/or Warehouse Information Network
· Work closely with Engineering and Production Management to determine organization of workloads and prioritization of projects.
· Support of all quality issues
· Work closely with production planning to optimize resources to accommodate peak production periods
· Document and maintain records of the quarantined materials
· Maintain records of and provide for the businesses gauges and test equipment calibration requirements
· Supervise Incoming Inspectors
· A.S. Technical Degree
· 5+ years in production inspection/ quality role
· 2+ years supervisory experience preferred
· CMM machine experience
· Must be proficient in MS Office
· Must have ERP experience
· Experience with shadow graphs, calipers, micrometers
· Strong written and verbal communication required