PURPOSE: Supervises and trains assistants, and group leaders, and assists in the management of Day Care classrooms.
PRIMARY DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
1. Supervises Group Leaders and Day Care Assistants.
2. Schedules staff for classroom duties.
3. Meets with parents of prospective day care children.
4. Coordinates special events.
5. Conducts developmental assessments for program planning.
6. Plans and oversees evacuation of students.
7. Coordinates activities.
8. Ensures inventory of supplies.
9. Works directly with children in the classroom.
10. Maintain staff records.
11. Assists Director with maintaining compliance with NYS Department of Youth and Family Services.
The Center for Discovery - 30+ days ago