The Group Leader is two-pronged, transformation and success of day to day. The Leader will play in integral role in seeking out inefficiencies and initiating and implementing new strategy. The Leader will be responsible for the team's day to day performance on the studies, audits, recruitment, quality, associate engagement and retention. The GL is responsible for hiring, motivating, coaching, developing and retaining the Team Leaders and Research Interviewers. Accountable for the performance results of the Team Leaders and Research Interviewers. A successful candidate will possess a great attitude, high level of energy, enthusiasm, comfort with giving clear direction, thorough inspection of processes, and motivation.
• Manage, hire, motivate, coach, develop and retain the Team Leaders and Research Interviewers (RI)
• Facilitate monthly meetings with Team Leaders and Research Interviewers to set goals and create a success plan to ensure all calling expectations are met.
• Ensure that all Team Leaders and RI's are consistently performing at an on or above target level, in all key metric indicators by tracking performance and coaching to achieve and exceed performance guidelines.
• Attend at least 5 stand-ups (of the Team Leaders) per week, actively participate and provide coaching feedback to the Team Leaders
• Gather and proactively share Best Practices to help improve performance of each Team, RI's and self.
• Create and facilitate challenges among Team Leaders to motivate them and drive the Call Center's performance
• Develop a positive team relationship by being supportive, visible and easily accessible on call floor.
• Work with Call Center Leader and Training to proactively pursue additional ongoing training for Team Leaders and RI's.
• Lead by example demonstrating the highest level of professionalism, engagement and inspection at all times.
• Foster, encourage and promote empowerment at all levels of the organization.
• Work closely with Team Leaders encouraging and empowering them to take action, responsibility, ownership and initiative.
• Provide consistent and ongoing mentoring, coaching and training that focus on improving call center leadership, morale, and performance and employee retention.
• Encourage and facilitate a mutually respectful environment that supports two-way open communication.
• Be an effective communicator in both verbal and written interactions.
• Actively emulate, promote and expect professional communication within and across all departments and functions in the Call Center.
• Provide and encourage daily Motivation and Recognition - proactively look for ways to catch someone doing something right, and when possible, recognize them in front of their peers
• Maintain a high level of Industry knowledge as related to the company, Call Center, studies, and the daily functions and workings of the call floor.
• Maintain and improve consistency among all levels and departments of the organization.
• Facilitate the hiring of New Team Leaders by interviewing candidates and making recommendations to the Call Center Leader.
• Work with recruiting and management to reduce attrition by actively seeking to understand its root causes and offering innovative suggestions for retaining associates.
• Be visible and assessable on the phoning floor throughout the shift.
• Immediately address and coach unprofessional or non-constructive situations that occur.
• Prior Call Center Experience
• Strong big picture Leadership and proven history as a Change Agent
• Strong managerial and communication skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 5-6 years Supervisory experience
• Demonstrated leadership ability with coaching skills
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...