When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Group Maintenance Analyst I to join our dynamic team in little Rock, Arkansas.
This person will be an integral part of the member experience by:
- Verifying group insurance policies and product certificates.
- Ensuring applications are complete and ready for processing; and entering valuable member information into our system.
- Responding to application and policy questions from internal and external sources.
- Researching billing issues.
- Processing new member applications.
- Updating policies currently in the system.
- Interacting with other departments to ensure policy information is accurate.
- General knowledge of company products and services, systems and processes.
- Intermediate MS Office Word and Excel skills.
- Communication skills, particularly professional telephone skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 - 3 years experience in a related field
- Associate's Degree in a business related field
- LOMA I, LOMA II courses
USAble Life - 13 months ago