Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers, financial institutions and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and TurboTax®, but that's just the start. We recently acquired Mint.com, and we’re taking on exciting challenges, such as SaaS and mobile applications. Over 50 million users, seven million small businesses and 1,600 financial institutions depend on Intuit because we innovate at the crossroads of real customer problems and breakthrough technology. Join us and let your ingenious ideas be heard.
Come join Intuit as part of the Sales Team as a Group Marketing Manager. We are looking for creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
As the interface between channel partner teams and the various business unit & COE segment teams, the Group Channel Marketing Manager will lead a team of channel marketers supporting our Financial Management Solutions marketing efforts in both the telesales and retail channels. The GMM will lead in 1 year strategic development and execution planning for the QuickBooks, Enterprise Solutions, QBO, and Supplies offerings across all channels.
The GMM is responsible for delivering growth efficiently; measures of success include revenue and net customer growth, market share, and efficient resource allocation.
The Group Marketing Manager applies deep market understanding and superior execution to drive growth. They use marketing analytics to uncover customer, competitor, and channel insights that shape our strategies and tactics to win in the marketplace.
Responsibility for an offering through multiple channels
- Leads direction and development of 4-5 channel marketers
- Drives and Executes distribution and promotional activities needed to optimize channel sales and customer acquisition (channels include Retail, Telesales, National Accounts, Alliance and Solution Providers)
- Drives new user and customer lifetime revenue growth through cross-sell and up- sell within Intuit Small Business products
- Drives understanding of the key levers that grow the business and knows how to pull each lever to drive growth; online & social marketing experience
- Provides strong test hypotheses based on customers insights that drive customer satisfaction and increased revenue
- Understands the customers pain points and can develop persuasive messaging to improve customer adoption
- Establishes metrics for success, interprets campaign & sales results and drives improvements
- Regularly collects and reports market data, account insights and competitive influences to diagnose and recommend action plans in managing day to day business
- Leads/assists with the revenue and channel sales forecasting process
- Exhibits strong operational rigor, establishing clear metrics, ensuring tracking mechanisms are established and driving repeatable, sustainable process improvements
- Identifies risks and assessing appropriate contingency plans; help teams respond to unexpected change
Analytic Thinking and Effective Execution
- Delivers solid quantitative & qualitative analysis to justify proposed growth opportunities
- Prioritizes activities effectively; reduces low return activities to increase time for strategic initiatives
- Assesses and seeks to improve processes within scope
- Demonstrates a strong bias for action
- Clearly expresses a point of view on how to address complex issues
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- 8-12 years of professional experience in marketing, brand or account marketing management
- Demonstrates strong customer focus
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Proven capability designing & driving customer segmentation
- Experience in influencing and directing people outside of their reporting structure
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- BA / BS degree in appropriate field; MBA preferred
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit - 21 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...