Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Group Aftersales analysis and insight, used by the Executive Management team and throughout the business.
- Act as key liaison with VW AG in Kassel for Group Aftersales information and analysis.
- Establish and manage the reporting, analytics, and insight for the new Wholesale Parts program for both VW and Audi (incremental sales of $72M by 2015).
- Develop short and long term sales forecasting (monthly, annual, and 5-year planning round)
Wholesale reporting, analysis, and insight
Short term and long term sales forecast development and presentation
- Support the expansion of the wholesale program in our Brands by overseeing all reporting, analysis, and insight activity.
- Oversee and manage supplier performance and ensure Brand requirements are fulfilled
- Support achievement of incremental sales objective of $72m by 2015 and associated incremental profit of $9.4m by 2015.
Prepare Group Aftersales analysis to be presented to Group EVP, MTM, and Brand executives
- Develop monthly, annual, and 5-year sales forecasts using established statistical methods.
- Utilize advanced forecasting methods including: prior sales trend analysis; potential sales growth based on new program development; adjustments for seasonality, outlier and exponential smoothing; billing days; and warranty transactions.
- Obtain key stakeholders (Finance, VW Brand, and Audi Brand) input and consensus. Organize meetings/schedule to ensure agreement is accomplished to meet deadlines.
- Present results to executive management (charts and graphs with Excel back-up), including analysis, recommendations, and possible adjustments to the forecast going forward.
Liaison with VWG AG in Kassel
- Serve as liaison with Group Marketing/Research, Brand Aftersales, Finance, Logistics, and Dealer Network Development.
- Identify sales and profit growth opportunities in the Aftersales division including: completing benchmark research; gathering data and other related material; and perform analysis of the opportunity (i.e. expansion of exchange/remanufactured parts sales).
- Develop relationship and be day to day contact with key Kassel personnel.
- Provide semi-annual business review including sales reporting, planning, and business development to be presented to global head of parts and service.
- Provide sales and overall Aftersales program reporting including monthly updates, analysis, and program development
- Work closely with VW and Audi Aftersales teams to gather requested information
Years of Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance or equivalent required
- Master's Degree in Business or Finance desired
Required Specialized Skills
- 5-7 Years of proven, related experience included detailed statistical analysis
Desired Specialized Skills
- Innovation - ability to streamline tasks and improve processes
- Experience managing databases and data mining; proven success in managing, analyzing, and presenting large quantities of data
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis techniques
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access)
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to present complicated statistical methods in a clear and concise manner to executives
- Understand trends in data, provide in depth analysis, and identify opportunities
- Experience with reporting tools such as Business Objects; SAP Business Explorer; Monarch Pro; familiarity with Automotive Parts Catalogs (ETKA or similar); SAP (ET2000) desired
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Occasional domestic and German travel required
James Frizelle's Volkswagen located at Southport, Tweed Heads South, Lismore, Nerang in Queensland, specialises in New Volkswagen, Used Cars...