Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East. Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S. News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
This is a FT position on day shift with benefits. Please visit our Career Center Home Page for more about our benefits.
- Leads efficient and effective work processes, provides a work environment that supports employees physical and mental well-being, manages with fact based data, inspires innovation and creativity, leads efficient and effective work processes, achieves desired results consistently, creates ease in doing business, displays knowledge of problem-solving skills and coordinates work area activities, is accountable for the timeliness and accuracy of all patient care data input in practice and participates in the preparation of certain components of the budget and is accountable to maintain compliance with these components, i.e., labor costs, office supplies, medical supplies, maintenance and repair costs.
· High school or equivalent required.
· Associates or BS preferred.
Ø Experience & Skills:
· Minimum of three years job related experience in a medical office setting is required. Previous supervisory experience and vast knowledge of billing procedures, insurances as well as all governmental regulations is necessary.
· Excellent leadership and customer service skills.
· None required
Holy Cross Hospital of Florida - 20 months ago