GroupPresident – Information Technology Outsourcing - Retail and Consumer Products Vertical.
XeroxCorporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process anddocument management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services,Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way forclients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered inNorwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services,software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and officeprinting environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business processoutsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefitsmanagement, finance support, and customer relationship management services forcommercial and government organizations worldwide.
Candidatesshould have prior P&L & Sales leadership experience in the IT Servicesbusinesses of at least $250M annually.
Performs one or moreof the following:
§ Tracks and responds to changes in marketconditions by implementing necessary changes to the organization.
- Establishes overall direction and strategic initiatives for the line of business.
- Demonstrates sound business judgment, innovation in approaching business challenges and the ability to translate a strategic plan into operating results.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Institutes plans and programs to maintain and/or enhance competitive market position.
- Develops annual long-range profit and strategic plans necessary to ensure future sales and profit growth
- Ensures the development of marketing plans that will appeal to a variety of customers on a global basis in order to support sales and profit objectives.
§ Anticipates and alerts the senior executiveteam of financial issues and opportunities within the designated business units.
§ Represent the organization with clients andinvestors; establish and maintain effective relationships with internal andexternal constituents including investors, lenders and consultants.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain top talent; provide mentoring as a cornerstone for succession planning.
§ Ensures all practices are carried out undergeneral guidelines in cooperation with business practices of countries in whichhas established a business presence.
- Ensures thatresponsibilities are performed in accordance with policy, procedure andapplicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Candidates should have prior experience developing,selling, and supporting products and services for the Retail and ConsumerProducts industry. Candidates should understand the changing trends in theRetail industry as it relates to Omnichannel and Digital. A demonstrated focuson customer service and satisfaction should be paramount for service to thisindustry.
/Sizeand scope of staff management responsibility/
Candidates should have experience managing a large,global team of 400 in size.
/XeroxBusiness Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considersapplicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion,ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexualorientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or serviceanimal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of geneticinformation, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or localordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation toapply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may requestsuch accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to// firstname.lastname@example.org //./
**Title: ** *Group President*
**Location: ** *South Carolina*
**Requisition ID: ** *14031571*
**Virtual/work from home?** *Yes*
Xerox Corporation - 6 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...