Responsible for handling reservations for incoming and in-house group guests in an accurate, efficient, and polite manner. Works closely with Sales, Conference Management, and Meeting Planners to ensure excellent customer service and the highest level of accuracy in bookings is always provided. Takes ownership of all aspects of the group's rooming list and proactively resolves issues to ensure a smooth stay for the guests and a great experience for the meeting planner.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent English skills (read, write, speak), and phone skills.
- Must be computer-literate and be able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Must be customer-service focused and have excellent hospitality skills.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Benchmark Resorts & Hotels
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Benchmark Hospitality International
- 28 days ago
Guest Services Agent
- 3 days ago
Fort Lauderdale, FL
- 11 days ago