Summary: The primary responsibility of the Group Sales Account Executive is selling group ticket packages for the Sacramento Kings and Power Balance Pavilion events.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Actively participates in Team Member sales skills training and development opportunities and Team Member sales activities.
- Create and manage a portfolio of group ticket customers.
- Prospect new customers and build relationships on the phone and in person.
- Create group sales programs based on customer needs.
- Obtain payment from customers and monitor ticket fulfillment.
- Update and maintain customer database using Archtics software.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
- Excellent communication skills; customer service-oriented.
- Solid prioritization and organizational skills.
- Two or more years of successful sales experience, preferably in sports or entertainment group sales.
- College graduate preferred.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule.
NBA - 11 months ago
A website for the true Sacramento Kings fan. Conversation, news, videos, photos, and much more!