The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
This is a hourly, full-time position. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: provide sales support for Resort &Parks Sales and Services markets such as Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings, Disney Youth Programs, Disney Meetings, Disney Institute, Disney Group Getaways, Group Tickets and several other partners. Process a high volume of incoming sales leads via various platforms including phone, email, chat, and social media. Attend weekly meetings with market partners to network, influence, and obtain feedback for process improvements. Provide exceptional service and positive experiences to Internal/External Guests by using The Four Keys Basics, Soft Skills training, and the Counselor Sales Approach.
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated strong negotiating and influencing abilities
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
- Demonstrated selling abilities and discovery skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Minimum 1 year related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including overtime
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum 2 years Disney experience
- Demonstrated computer system knowledge of SIEBEL, DREAMS, LILO, DSCS
- Knowledge of Group Markets (such as Ticket Sales, Catering Sales and Services, Disney Event Sales, Wedding Sales or Youth Markets)
- Speak fluent Spanish
Associate’s degree or equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard