Do you love data? Are you motivated by solving an “unsolvable problem?” Are you interested in creating scalable systems to answer complex questions? If so, Lyft is on the hunt for a talented, experienced data analyst to join our Growth team. You will be responsible for asking questions and driving insight across the entire funnel from acquisition and activation, to retention and virality. If you have a passion for problem solving and love acronyms like LTV, RPI, RoAS and CaC then you could be a great fit!
You will report to the Director of Growth at Lyft HQ in San Francisco.
Your Experience and Skills:
- Build actionable dashboards (from the ground up) used by the entire company every day
- Drive analytical rigor within the Growth team and across the entire organization
- Pair with team members for campaign measurement, optimization, and testing
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share game-changing insights to drive growth
- 3-5 years experience in an analytical role within online marketing, mobile acquisition, or similar field
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Fluency in SQL and experience with mobile analytics platforms preferred
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Redshift, Microstrategy, Tableau, or Looker
- Bonus points for: experience with Python programing language and 3rd party ad APIs
Lyft - 19 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...