Growth Hacker Responsibilities
- A Growth Hacker is someone who blends technology and design to drive growth.
- You'll own the user experience of our client's marketing site, blog, product calls to action, referral program, landing pages, and any other online tools that help us gain more paying users.
- You'll work closely with their marketing and product teams to attract, convert and delight salespeople everywhere.
- Measure and optimize all aspects of site visitor's first impression
- Improve conversion rates from website visitors and free users
- Build content and tools that will attract our target audience
- Increase our referral engine by 10x
- You love design that measurably works
- You think like an engineer and love marketing
- You know the power of great content, free services and inbound marketing
- You're analytical, so you love user tests and you measure the results of your work
- You can use Adobe Creative Suite to create beautiful things
FunnelHub - 20 months ago