Lyft is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager for its San Francisco
office on the Growth team. The Growth Marketing Manager will
implement hundreds of partnerships to kickstart and drive growth in
new and existing Lyft cities. You will own multiple local strategies
and scale them effectively on a national level. You are a brand
evangelist, an innovative thinker, and know how to generate buzz.
The Growth Marketing Manager will be an integral member of the
Growth team and report to Head of Growth.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to introduce Lyft
in new markets
- Research and create target lists, identifying partnership
- Secure local partnerships and opportunities to help generate
demand in new markets, working closely with the Lyft launch team
- Collaborate with Lyft's Community team on partner outreach
and to coordinate content creation (articles, videos,
- Manage a large pipeline of partner campaigns with ongoing
communication, monitoring, and optimization
- Build internal processes to scale partner campaigns and
- 3 to 5+ years of marketing and/or business development
- Proven experience in executing a large volume of creative
- Startup experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required
- Exceptional strategic and problem-solving skills
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding
- Self-starter; intrinsically motivated
- Able to go from idea to execution flawlessly; loves working
on big picture questions as well as the day to day details
- Ability to shift priorities at a moment’s notice and
maintain the highest quality of results
- A team-player attitude with a strong desire to help improve
internal processes beyond just your day-to-day tasks
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and
presentation) - you know how to tell a good story
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Natural connector and relationship builder
- Avid Lyft user
- Prior experience with building a business, grassroots
marketing, blogger outreach, and/or email marketing
In your cover letter, please include 2-3 ideas on how you would
generate demand in a new market without a budget. For the sake of
this task we’ve chosen Charlotte, NC. Be as creative as you'd like
but here are some questions to consider:
- Who is your target?
- How would you reach out to potential partners at
- What would you ask of them?
- How would you convey Lyft's value?
Lyft - 5 months ago
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...