We have an urgent requirement for Guardium Database Security Consultant for one of our Direct Client based in Boston, MA . Please find the Job Description below, if you are suitable and interested, please send us your word copy of resume with following details to email@example.com or please call me on 608-237-7235 to discuss more about this position.
Name:Contact Number:Email ID:Pay Rate:Availability:Work Status:Current Location:
Job Title : Guardium Database Security Consultant
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6+ Months
Job Description: –
8-10 yrs of experience in IT infrastructure and security solution design, Database administration/security and related projects.
Required skills –
Soft skills –
- Good knowledge in Database security tools Guardium, Imperva, Voltage or Application sec 4.
- Through understanding of Risk and compliance
- Working experience with IBMs Infosphere Guardium based data security product and solutions
- Experience in Guardium CAS module and Guardium Entitlement and Discover module.
- Experience in Guardium appliances S-Tap, S-Gate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good documentation and presentation skills
- Installation, Configuration and upgrades of Gaurdium based data security products and solutions.
- Optimizing Guardium's performance including security policies and reports.
- Perform routine database activity monitoring tasks and troubleshooting issues.
- Respond to security alerts and incidents and conduct review of suspect areas.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Guardiums database security solutions and operations
- Liaising with IBM Support, on behalf of the customer for product related issues.
Monster - 13 months ago