Join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends. We are a Minneapolis-based, growing restaurant chain with a fast paced, high energy environment with amazing growth. To see for yourself, contact the recruiter with the instructions below.
JOB PURPOSE: The GUEST RELATIONS COORDINATOR is responsible for managing guest comments, by driving the process from receipt of a comment to a timely resolution. This will involve maintaining a web-based comment tracking tool, while concurrently being a liaison between restaurant regional managers/corporate leaders/franchise consultants, and the guest.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the Guest's complaint
- Filters all guest comments and forwards to the appropriate team members to ensure a timely and accurate resolution
- Corresponds with guests via Company website, phone, postal mail and email concerning guest comments directed to the corporate office.
- Updates, maintains and manages the internal comments management website
- Responsible for ensuring that all comments are reviewed, processed, and resolved/closed within 48 hours of submission
- Follows up with appropriate Field Leadership Team to ensure comments are resolved in a timely manner
- Will resolve some guest comments on their own, or will recommend potential resolutions or services to management by collecting Guest information and analyzing needs.
- Prepares weekly Guest reports by collecting and analyzing Guest information
- Develop a strong understanding of Guest’s needs and takes appropriate action to exceed guest expectations
- Works with all levels and departments within the organization to gather information to resolve complaints in an efficient manner
- Mitigates risk to the organization through thoughtful and tactful verbal and written communications
- Provide written documentation of all verbal and written correspondence relating to Guest service issues
- File, track and identify fraudulent/ repeat comments to reduce guest recovery cost to the company
- Takes initiative to continuously improve processes as it relates to guest comments
- Independently builds and maintains relationships with cross-functional department leaders, administrative assistants, store operations, and franchisees.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Job may require work on weekends for up to 4 hours
- Front desk assistance
- Bill processing
- FedEx invoice processing
- Knowledge and experience navigating a corporate intranet and MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills via inbound and outbound phone
- Ability to troubleshoot guest inquiries and appropriately handle conflict as needed
- Strong problem solving skills
- Clear written communication skills
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Strong ability for process development
- Ability to act independently and reach resolutions with minimal guidance while respecting boundaries (IE solving a guest complaint with a gift card on the corporate side. Deferring to franchisee if a franchise location.)
- Interacts with multiple department heads at the Home Office in regards to department specific guest comments. Has direct communication with all Company and Franchise restaurants as it relates to guest comments, as well as our Field Leadership Teams.
- Interacts daily with guests and manages all external phone calls that come in to the Home Office.
- High School Diploma plus 3+ years of experience providing outstanding customer services and/or administrative support in a professional office environment or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Hospitality Management, Communications, or related field plus 1 year of experience .
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer. www.buffalowildwings.com
Interested in this job?
Connect: Austin Hatch, Jr. Corporate Recruiter | email@example.com | http://www.twitter.com/BWWCareers
Buffalo Wild Wings - 20 months ago
Hot sauce fuels the flight of this restaurateur. Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) operates a chain of more than 815 Buffalo Wild Wings Grill &...