This position will be responsible for the direct communication between our guests, and injured employees. On the employee side, Guest Relations Representative will connect with every injured employee at the onset of their claim and continue to communicate throughout the process, until they return to work. On the Guest Relations side, the communication will be with any guest who has had an incident within our business. This communication will be by phone, and through email, through resolution of the incident.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- High School Degree, required
- Restaurant experience, preferred
- Two – four years experience in guest services, guest relations, or communications with a customer base, required
- Claims experience, preferred
Ignite Restaurant Group - 2 years ago
Ignite Restaurant Group is a portfolio of restaurant concepts fused together by a common commitment to provide guests with memorable,...