We are currently accepting applications for a summer seasonal Guest Service Agent to begin right away.
- Provide a friendly, personal interaction to all guests that phone or arrive at the Ranch.
- Check guests in/out and attend to all guest requests while staying at the lodge or cabins
- Book lodging reservations over the phone and through email.
- Ensure accurate billing and explain final bill to guests
- Ensure guest amenities are in place prior to arrival
- Cross-sell other Ranch departments and services.
- Be available to drive guest shuttle to & from cabins and/or town.
In addition to the hourly rate of $1
- Hotel front desk experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, and committed to providing a high level of guest service at all times.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Driver's License and clean motor vehicle record required
- High level of computer proficiency required; experience with lodging reservation system preferred.
1/hr, this position is eligible for an end of season bonus.