The Guest Service Agent is responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests during check-in, throughout their stay, and at checkout, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
Education & Experience
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Computer experience required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
Applicants must already possess legal authorization to work in the United States for consideration.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
United States of America-Texas-Galveston
Wyndham Hotel Group - Wyndham Hotel Management
Nov 21, 2012, 2:30:56 PM
Wyndham Worldwide - 22 months ago
Wyndham Worldwide Corporation is a hospitality company engaged in offering individual consumers and business customers a range of...