Oakwood is seeking a Guest Service Representative for our Worldwide Sales and Service Center in Phoenix AZ. Our office is located just off the 17 freeway at Dunlap Avenue, near the Metro Center.
Oakwood Worldwide is the world’s largest provider of high-quality furnished and unfurnished accommodations. For over half a century, Oakwood has expanded into a multi-faceted business catering to a diversified global market. Our valued employees, who make up the Oakwood team, play a critical role in enabling Oakwood to achieve its steady record of success. At Oakwood, we recognize that our employees are vital in fulfilling our mission of delivering world-class service to our internal and external clients alike.
- Generate paperwork for apartment stays
- Complete all reservation paperwork on a daily basis
- Fax or email all reservation paperwork to contact and/or end user on a daily basis
- Audit all final paperwork for correct signatures and correct intent to vacate date on a daily basis
- Contact clients to follow up before move in
- Prioritize several different tasks with clients
- Perform in a manner that is proficient in handling multiple computer programs and maneuver appropriately while engaging the customer on live calls
- Complete data entry and maintain detailed files for documentation
- Provide timely feedback to management regarding customer concerns
- Other duties as be assigned
Oakwood Worldwide offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package. Along with competitive salary, personal recognition and career growth, the company offers medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
- Experience in reservations/bookings a plus
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required
- Strong computer and keyboarding skills will be key to the successful applicant
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work independently
- Good telephone skills and a positive attitude are essential
Qualified candidates please apply via our "Careers" website: www.oakwoodcareers.com
EOE, M/F, D/V