Sports & Entertainment Services (SES) is the management company for the facilities that host the following teams: Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Diamondbacks & Arizona Rattlers.
The SES Guest Services department is currently hiring Guest Service Representatives to handle all aspects of customer service for events at Chase Field & US Airways Center.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Consistently provides an arena experience that exceeds guests’ expectations by using good judgment and common sense without compromising facility safety and security
- Serves as an information specialist and responds appropriately to guest comments, questions and requests
- Provides guests with directions to seating areas, restrooms, concession stands, novelty shops and other facility services and amenities
- Enforces arena ballpark policies and procedures
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
The typical report times during the week are between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm and the starting pay rate is $8.00 per hour.
- At least two (2) years of customer service experience in a fast-paced, busy environment and able to handle a variety of customer demands and needs in a professional manner (highly preferred)
- Available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings, weekends and occasional holidays
- Ability to read, understand and communicate US Airways Arena and Chase Field policies and procedures or other information
- Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time and climb stairs
- Strong ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Maintain a neat, professional appearance as outlined by the Phoenix Suns organization
- Reliable transportation and ability to work in high elevations and enclosed spaces (elevators etc.)
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
If you're interested in working for a great company in an entertainment atmosphere we welcome you to apply.
Interested and qualified candidates please fill out your profile as completely as possible as incomplete records will not be considered including a cover letter. To see how the hiring manager will view your application, click on "edit your information" and follow the instructions. Also, please note that you have one chance to fill in your cover letter information once you press "apply for this job."
Sports & Entertainment Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Briefly describe why you think you would be a good candidate for this position.
NBA - 14 months ago