Come Do Your Best Work Here!
Caesars Entertainment , Inc. is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment. Since its beginning in Reno , Nevada almost 70 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new properties, expansions and acquisitions. On June 13, 2005, Harrah’s Entertainment acquired Caesars Entertainment, Inc. and now owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 54 casinos in five countries, primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. With nearly 4 million square feet of casino space, more than 40,000 hotel rooms and nearly 100,000 employees, the Caesars portfolio is the most diverse in the gaming industry. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its customers through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership.
Help us roll out the red carpet at Caesars Palace ! This world renowned resort indulges our guests with 25 unique restaurants and cafes, over 3,000 rooms, 4.5 acres of pools and gardens and a 50,000 square foot spa. If you have a passion for delivering personalized service in an exclusive setting, Caesars Palace is the place for you to start your career.
This position will be responsible for answering and handling calls for the Guest Services / Front Desk department. This is for a highly motivated individual that will be held to the highest of standards for the department.
Must possess professional telephone etiquette for handling guests’ requests and questions by offering the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic, helpful and professional attitude with all guests and team members
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- Serve as an information source for the hotel guests
- Proficient typing and 10 key by touch
- Must be able to work effectively in a loud environment with multiple activities occurring simultaneously
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work within established time frames with limited supervision
- Must have demonstrated ability to take initiative, be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Must possess excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Regular attendance is essential to the successful performance of the position
- Passion and desire for excellence
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to the job description whenever necessary.
As a part of Caesars Entertainment’s employment process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended. Caesars Entertainment Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- 2 years ago - save job
Caesars Entertainment Corporation (formerly Harrah's Entertainment) likes to spread its bets. The firm owns and/or operates more than...