Visa Requirements: Must be able to provide or obtain valid work authorization for the United States. Guest Services Agent
- Proficient in the English Language (verbal & written), second language is an asset.
- Previous experience and knowledge of Property Manager is an asset.
- Required knowledge of Windows' Office Suite
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Able to stand for long periods, sometimes 8 hours per shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
First impressions are everything! Your engaging smile and personality are the essence of a great Guest Services Agent. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a global hotel brand offering and experiences in places of unrivalled presence. As you personally greet our Guests and assist them throughout the day, you will be empowered to deliver on our mission of "Turning moments into memories for our guests".
Located in Washington's fashionable West End, The Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown surrounds you with comfort and luxury. The perfect hotel for either business or leisure travel, The Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown offers spacious guestrooms and the brilliant colors of nature found in the hotel's central garden courtyard, reflecting these tones throughout the property.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Front Office and Assistant Front Office Manager(s), responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Greet, check in and settle guest accounts while ensuring all service standards are followed.
- Maintain accurate records of daily transactions and cash handling, which includes currency exchange and balancing a float.
- Handle guest requests, questions and concerns effectively and promptly.
- Promote a professional team environment.
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
- Performs any and all other tasks assigned by management.
- Upholds the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
Hcareers.com - 2 years ago
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a Canadian-based operator of luxury hotels and resorts. Currently, Fairmont operates properties in 16...