This position is responsible for anticipating guest needs, exceeding expectations and implementing creative solutions to provide exceptional service. This position is responsible for processing check-ins/outs, and assisting guests with reservations and requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner, while following CSM high standards of quality to ensure guest satisfaction.
CSM’S CORE VALUES
• Continuous Improvement
• Customer Focus
• Decision Quality
• Problem Solving
• Business Acumen/Technical Proficiency
• Conflict Management
• Self/Workload Management
• Handles Pressure Well
• Attention to Detail
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Guest Service: Anticipates and responds to guests in a friendly and positive manner. Responsible for providing the highest level of service. Process check-ins and check-outs, verify billing, create reservations, and process special requests. Assists guests by having knowledge of hotel property, local attractions, and hours of operation of hotel outlets and services. Works as a team player in meeting guests needs, and actively contributes to the efforts of other departments when necessary. Understands and follows CSM guest service recovery program.
2. Financial Results and Cost Control: Follows proper selling techniques and ensures strategies are utilized to maximize room revenues. Monitors room availability, follows restrictions, and all booking policies and procedures. Drives sales and maximizes revenue by up-selling rooms and amenities. CSM procedures when handling cash and processing financial transactions. Responsible for proper use of all equipment and adheres to cost controls to reduce expenses and waste.
3. Self/Workload Management: Produces required volume of work by planning, organizing and prioritizing work duties. Adheres to CSM general work rules and department procedures. Attends all required department and hotel meetings.
4. Safety/Risk Management: Maintains a clean and safe work area in compliance with CSM, brand, local, state and federal regulations. Follows all CSM procedures for guest/associate incidents. Knowledgeable of hotel emergency procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Experience/Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: 1+ years prior guest service experience required preferably in a hospitality setting. Excellent verbal communication skills needed. Attention to detail, customer focused and the ability to perform job duties in a fast paced environment.
Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis.
CSM Corporation - 21 months ago