As a Guest Services Attendant you will be responsible for genuinely caring about our guest; assisting with arrivals and departures, making strong emotional connections by providing a guest centric service at all times.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
• Open and close car doors for guests upon arrival and departure.
• Load and unload guest luggage.
• Open doors in lobby; warmly greet guests and visitors as they arrive and depart.
• Ensure lobby and foyer cleanliness and maintain cleanliness of outside curb area.
• Open & close vehicle doors for guests.
• Check guest luggage for both day and overnight visits.
• Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage, and if requested, from their vehicle
• Utilize bell carts to transfer luggage and packages to and from rooms, vehicles, and/or loading areas.
• Assist guests with storing and retrieving their luggage from the vehicle.
• Maintain and clean the designated lobby station and baggage room.
• Ensure that lobby area and front exterior/interior of the hotel is neat and clean at all time by picking up trash, adjusting furniture to proper positions.
• Stand by ready to assist guests, greeting and welcoming guests to the hotel.
• Assist in providing travel directions, recommendations for local attractions, restaurants and other services.
• Restock supplies at the front desk and business center – i.e. refreshments, paper supplies.
• Prompt reporting of all emergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, mechanical problems and safety hazards to management.
• Delivers messages and packages
• Picks up In Suite Dining trays
• Walks property during down times to secure buildings and pick up litter
• Provides airport shuttle pick-ups and drop-offs and maintains shuttle schedule
• Provides scheduled Town Shuttles and follows designated route and protocol
• A minimum of one year of previous experience in similar position is preferred. Highly desired experience in a high volume hotel, conference center or resort .
• High school education, GED, or equivalent experience required.
• Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust. Must be able to abide by the company appearance standards and compliance with the designated uniform.
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services and standards to the highest caliber.
• Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
• Valid, clean driver’s license
• Adept at managing fast paced environment and putting people at ease
• Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English.
• Must be able to work variable shift, weekends, holidays, and special events, as needed.
• Must have employment eligibility in the U.S.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend and use hands to handle objects, tools or controls. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D. We require consent to pre-employment drug testing for all positions.
Dolce Hotels and Resorts - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard